Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was a rough morning fishing and waves, however we kept at it and found a very!!! Hungry pod then it was game over... Lots of doubles and triples all and all turned out to be a good day!! Good luck

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
I heard you and Sylvan17 out there on the radio. Glad you got into them. I had to move around a bit before I got into them and it didn't seem like they turned on until around 10' ish. But once they did I made a 4 1/2 mile slide and was done at the end of it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
"I'll get the net"
1,941 Posts
I heard you and Sylvan17 out there on the radio. Glad you got into them. I had to move around a bit before I got into them and it didn't seem like they turned on until around 10' ish. But once they did I made a 4 1/2 mile slide and was done at the end of it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Nice job guys. Chase I saw the nets flying a lot over your way,you put the hammer on them quick once you found them. Justin wanted to perch fish on the way out,so we stopped and he got his 30 perch and a couple monster perch mixed in at 63ft in front of bula. Then it was off to the north for eyes with WW. Finished up with 12 eyes and 35 perch and lost a giant steelhead in the net and jumped out. Pretty great day on the water. Good luck out there.:T

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea the fish sure Weren't hitting early I was getting frustrated but just like you said around 10 or so things picked up, and chuck it's always fun tag teaming these eyes with ya bud, sure did turn out to be a good day. Your boy is going have arms of steel pulling them hogs in haha See you guys on the water

·
"I'll get the net"
1,941 Posts
Yea the fish sure Weren't hitting early I was getting frustrated but just like you said around 10 or so things picked up, and chuck it's always fun tag teaming these eyes with ya bud, sure did turn out to be a good day. Your boy is going have arms of steel pulling them hogs in haha See you guys on the water
LOL He came home took a shower and went to bed early. Dad feels beat up from today,that perch fishing is all work.:)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
You a machine out there WW,beautiful boat,sharp..good job Chuck ,you and Justin make a great team.the lake was what we call chippy today,just a notch below sporty,lol

·
Banned
14,059 Posts
you always seem to find them sooner or later. usually sooner than later, LOL. you guys did a great job.
sherman

·
Registered
195 Posts
way to go wacker. heading out tomorrow hope the fish are were we got them wed.same #S you gave me last time. might start a little late.seems like the bite dont start till around.10 late morning and afternoon bite.any #S if you get a chance.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I wasn't out on saturday. Jeepdude and one of the wounded warriors were out in my rig this weekend. The wife had a bridal shower and was playing mr. mom.

They did very well on purple with pink bellied renonsky behind dipsys and riggers. They didn't even have to play with any worms to fill the cooler.

·
Registered
546 Posts
WTG Wacker...sure wish I could be in on it with you guys !!!!
Now living in SC :(

Makin' me want to move back that way !!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Great job on those eyes Walleye Wacker!!! The only tough part of your season has been trying to figure out were to put the filets...LOL!!! Did you send out any big dipseys or did ya just run inlines?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts