close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

4 sale or trade

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by sam kegg, Jul 10, 2007.

1. sam kegg

sam kegg

0   0   0

i have a 16ft 2 axle car hauler trailer 2 inch ball good condition just needs some paint and ramps. it has room for a front cross box, i need a smaller trailer like a landscaper trailer, trade or $500 cash

2. 21Archer

21Archer

0   0   0

I have a 4x10 trailer with a steel bed, and removable wood sides. It also tilts, for easy loading. 2" Bball, and new lights. Do you have any pics of your trailer ? If you are interested I can Send you some pics. I live just north of warren.

3. rla442

rla442

0   0   0

Sam I sent you an email. If you could give me some more details or a photo I will take it off your hands for cash.

4. lrigsby

lrigsby

0   0   0

I have a 6.5x 12 ft. tilt bed trailer that I used for hauling a golf cart, it has the angle iron open side rails, and is in good condition, bed is wood, pulls real nice, I bought a ramp gate traier as I had a total knee replacement, it's easier for me to walk the ramp than step off of the tilt trailer, I'm asking $575.00 for it and might be interested in a trade, a guy at the Lake just paid $875.00 for a new one like it. If you're interested, call me at 419-230-9867, I'm in Lima, Ohio, and could meet part way to trade if it works out. Thanks
    Lonnie