4 Sale Magellan Triton 400

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by ngski, Oct 28, 2008.

1. ngski

ngski

0   0   0

Triton Magellan GPS up 4 sale, about 8 months old still fairly new, hardly used. Comes with 2GB sd card, Ohio / PA Maps, cable, software and retail box. The unit has the latest firmware loaded and has no issues with the new firmware.

• Amazing ease-of-use - Reinventing handheld GPS™, simple menus, instant access buttons, intuitive keypad and crystal clear graphics let you navigate without the need for a Ph.D.

• Full-color 2.2" display - The large display shows maps, simple menus, navigation screens and other data in brilliant color
    • SD-card compatibility - An invaluable feature enables you to use an unlimited amount of map data for topographic and marine navigation. Store tracks, routes, geocaches and more
    • Add detailed maps - Upload optional marine cartography, topographic maps, and more, including the highly-detailed and feature-packed National Geographic TOPO! State series and Weekend Explorer 3D maps to your OWN SD cards
    • Built-in maps - Basemap of the 48 contiguous United States, Alaska, and Canada (major highways, city centers, bodies of water and more) plus worldwide geographic boundaries
    • Compass screen - See your direction of travel, distance and position of destination, heading, bearing, speed and more on the beautiful graphic compass
    • 3-meter accuracy - SiRFstarIII™ chipset and integrated multidirectional antennae offer superior GPS accuracy using the Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS)

I don't need the unit anymore like to turn it into some cash. Perfer Paypal payment, have an excellent rating over 100 on Ebay. Asking $150 plus $5 for shipping, or Free if I can meet up with you. Feel free to PM if you have any questions about the unit, for more information about the unit visit the link below:

http://www.magellangps.com/products/product.asp?segID=425

2. ngski

ngski

0   0   0

Accept Best Offer, PM me. This is a great unit, store pics, mark your favorite fishing hole, water proof and makes for a decent portable unit to navigate around town. Willing to load any maps you need from any state.