Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a garage sale of sorts going on, cleaning out some stuff I no longer need. Here is the list.

3 Fishon Rod Holders, these are in good shape but no mounts, 15 each or 30 for all 3 of them. Here is the link to buy the mounts and see retail on them.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...=fish on rod holders&cm_ite=netcon&hasJS=true

Attwood Rod holder 1 of them, 2 mounts rail and side mounts both. 15.00.

I'll give you a deal if you buy all 4 rod holders.

Anchor- 20.00 just like this one, it's from cabelas too. http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...h/search-box.jsp.form1&_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1

Ram electronic mount this is the one with the 1 inch ball. it's made for 5 inch units and has mounting holes for units like garmin and lowrance I believe you can mount vhf radio's as well. retail 44 sell for 30.00

Drift control drift sock- 40 inch, used once, retails between 50-69
sell for 25.00 this one doesn't have the float on it but does auto deploy and has the cord that auto empty's.

Shimano 9 ft 1903 TDR,Heavy, 10.00, all 3 for 25.00 good starter rods.

Planer board rod-8'6 Gander Guide Series, medium- 15.00

Reef Runner Rip Shads 400's, a couple 200's and a few Rapala Shad Raps, glass and regular, good colors, 35.00 that's less than 3 a bait. Most of these have never hit the water.

Reef Runner 800 Series, all these are in good shape, all hooks have been sharpened or replaced on most baits, 2 or 3 might need a tune up but not sure, some real good erie colors. same deal as above 35.00 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
455 Posts
On second thought, I'll take all of the 800's, 400's, 200's, and Shad Raps if you still have them. $70 plus shipping is a good deal if you ask me.

·
Still Deadly w/ The Net
1,900 Posts
I'd be interested in the dipsy rods or TDR rods if they are left, PM sent.

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
What's left for sure

Fishon Rod Holders> Might be sold, need to see if they fit in scotty bases.

For sure left are:
Attwood Rod Holder and 2 mounts
Anchor.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.