close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

4 Free fishing poles first come!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fish4Fun, Jun 20, 2004.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I have 4 closed face fishing poles kids just used them at tappan yesterday. Just little big for my litte ones and we bought some new ones today. Anyone that wants them they are free so another kid can fish. They all seem to work fine except the southbend bright green one needs little work.
    they are:
    Zebco Z22
    Zebco 202
    Zebco 33 classic
    Southbend Fishing pal
    Heres pics got to go wife just got the walleye cooked said she had to have some more today after Big Daddys cooking yesterday.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Thats a nice offer... Saw you and yours at the outting but me being fairly new to the forum did not know who you were... I do now :D

3. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Thanks atrkyhntr I saw alot of people myself that wasn't sure of who they were. I figure someone who needs the poles can have them first come first serve.

4. if nobody want them give them to the guy who does the gig of the big brothers and sisters....

5. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Thats what i figured that there was some one on here that maybe had kids events now and then or something.

6. JBJ

JBJ

If you still have them when you go to Delaware Res. the next time, drop them by the park office. They can use them for the "Kid's Day" event every year on the 3rd Saturday in June.
    Another idea would be to drop them at one of the Volunteer's of America sites. They will give you a receipt so you can write them off your taxes.

7. I was going to suggest you ship them up to me here and I could donate them to ODNR. At the Dist. 3 office in Coventry, they have Youth Fishing Ponds and an Aquatic Education Center. They're always looking for rod/reel donations so kid's that show up on weekends with no gear have something to fish with.

Carl