4 Diawa Trolling rods

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Matt Hougan, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Matt Hougan

Matt Hougan

0   0   0

My dad has four Diawa trolling rods with Diawa line counter reels for sale. These rods are in nearly perfect condition. Here are the pictures for the details.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dad wants $100 each for them. If your interested email me. I'm in Dayton but the rods are up in Port Clinton. I'll be at the waterfowl festival this weekend at Crane Creek and can deliver them. matthougan@yahoo.com

2. Matt Hougan

Matt Hougan

0   0   0

Easy killer! I'm just doing what my dad asked me to do for him. I am sure he would entertain offers if your interested. Thanks for the warm welcome just the same!

I did do some digging and you are right, a little harsh but right none the less. I think $50 would be more appropriate.

I'm a duck hunter, not a fisherman..............I know beans about what this stuff is worth. Just selling stuff for my dad in bad health.

3. Papascott

Papascott

0   0   0

Allwayz, read the rules dude those comments are out of line. Those reels are no longer made, so if you can buy the same thing I will eat my hat! They are liked by some because of the higher gear ratio.

"Section 5 - Observer's Etiquette

1. Observers may not comment on Seller's prices within the thread. Any price comments must be kept to email."

4. allwayzfishin

allwayzfishin just 1 more cast!!!

Rating - 66.7%
    4   2   0

sorry for making a comment with an explanation point. was just making a statement with no intention of pissing anyone off. jeez, i must choose better words in the future. again i apologize for not abiding to the rules. and matt, welcome to ogf, now the new price seems to be on point. you should sell these rather quickly:)

5. snaggg

snaggg

0   0   0

Ill take all 4 for $120.00

6. Matt Hougan

Matt Hougan

0   0   0

These combos are still available.