close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

4 blade stainless prop

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by paco, Aug 5, 2004.

1. paco

paco

0   0   0

this prop was made by "turbo m" so the hub says it is a 13 3/4 x 25 . i believe it will fit mercury V-6 Outboards, mariner V-6 outboards, evinrude and johnson V-6 & V-8 outboards, yamaha V-6 outboards but i'm not positive . the hub will take a 15 spline shaft the ring that slides into the lower unit has a dia. of 3 7/8 . the prop looks like new no exhaust residue inside it but it was on something because there is grease on the splines . i don't know much about props or i wouldn't have bought it because it won't work on my boat :eek: . i bought it from a guy at work for $200 . so i will take $200 obo for it . i would like someone local to buy this so they can check it out good before they pay for it seeing as i only know what i just told you and they aren't stuck with a $200 piece of stainless steel they too can't use . i looked on line at phil's prop shop and the only turbo prop they had that was 13 3/4 x 25 was called a 2+2 and i think that is what this is . here is my email address paco355@aol.com i can e mail you pics of it if you want them .

2. paco

paco

0   0   0

bump on this plus a price drop $130 obo