Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
live-2-fish
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, yesterday i spent the night at my cousin's house and we were really bored. we knew there were a couple private ponds nearby but never asked. So we went and asked but they all said no because of safety reasons. we said we totally understand. So then my cousin remembers that there is a small little creek 1/2 a mile away from where he lives. We went to the gas station on the corner, asked if they had bait, "yea". So we got some worms, hooks, and bobbers. went down there. HOLY CRAP!!! We caught 23 Bass. I caught 13, he caught 10. We caught Small Mouth, and Spotted, and a few chub in a creek 20 foot wide and maybe 4-6 foot deep! it was so cool. The bad part is, i didn't think we would be fishing so i didn't bring a pole or my camera. so we had to switch off every 10 minutes or so. MAN wish had my camera.

·
live-2-fish
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he has always liked fishing but i think that know that he knows that spot, he will know become an addict like the rest of us. lol oh yea, it was the Wakatomika Creek watershed

·
Lucky Fisher, or skilled?
1,887 Posts
nice job. did better than me lol.

·
live-2-fish
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oops, turns out after we reviewed the pics. the fish that we thought were Spotted Bass, were really Warmouth, but still fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts