close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

4/21/08 Rocky

Discussion in 'Steelhead Talk' started by AnthHol, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Hit the lower stretches of the Rock today with some success. I landed this steelie which is my personal best at just over 30" on a green and black inline spinner. Also landed another that i didn't take a picture of around 26" on a chartreuse spinner. Lost what felt like the best fish of the day and season for me. Blasted a red inline spinner and i thought i had a strong hookset he peeled off about 40 feet of drag pretty quick and one shake and was off. Still a decent day. Saw a lot of activity but only a few others on the river. I did see some sea gulls eating something so I walked down that way and it turned out to be about a 34" steelie that i figured to go around 9-10 lbs so that was kind of disappointing. Stinkin birds...

Also, I know its a long shot but if someone lost a trout net on the rock south of hilliard and wants it back shoot me a PM describing the net and I'll let you know if its the one I found.

[​IMG]

2. BuzzBob

BuzzBob Take a Dad fishing

Great job! I'm taking a much deserved day off, IMO, and gonna hit the river in the morning, some metal detecting in the afternoon and some honeydo stuff in the evening. Beats working!

3. BigSteve

BigSteve Member

God that sounds like fun. Good luck.