4-14 Fishing

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishing247, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Well I was supposed to go fishing with crocodile on Monday 4-14 but I couldn't make it.
    I caught this keeper instead. Mallory Paige was born on 4-14 at 11:55pm.
    She weighed 7 pounds 7 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. What a catch.
    I can't wait to take her fishing. Now I need to modify my canoe to fit her car seat. LOL!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. iteech

iteech Shebasser

She is GORGEOUS. And get her on the water by the time she walks! Never assume because she is a girl that she will not love fishing as much--witness ME, out of the whole family of brothers and boy cousins, I am still the one who is the most crazy about fishing!! My dad had me at the ponds when I was in diapers, and I can remember very well pulling up fish when I was 3 or 4. I was "hooked" at that time, and 55 years later, my whole life continues to revolve around WHEN I GET TO GO FISHING NEXT TIME! Thankfully, my grandkids feel the same way--I hooked them, too, as well as my grown kids.:) They all would "rather fish than eat" as we say in the South. Me and my grown kids and some of the grands are going on a family fishing trip together in a month...and being with them laughing and pulling up the big ones is sweeeeet beyond description. ;)

3. thanks iteech. she a keeper for sure. i am already spoiling her.
    mom loves to fish also so i'm sure she'll be a little fisher and daddies little girl.

here is my wife with a sturgeon caught in the fraser river in british columbia.

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. Congrats Fishing 247. Nothing more special than that. What fun you have to look forward to. Best wishes and great health to you and yours.