Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMBTT will be at buckeye at the 79 ramp Saturday 4/14. We already have quite a few guys pre registered and a bunch more showing up day of the tournament. Dont miss out on this circuit even at 40 boat example it will pay
1st 1740. 2cnd 1075. 3rd 950. 4th 820. 5th 740 6th 275. pretty awsome payout. we will have a big bass side pot. On a example of 40 boats bb would be 400.00.
The Bass are still on ABA took over 8lbs on this last saturdays tournament I heard. That was in some awfull conditions. Look forward to seeing everyone Saturday. Jami Norman

www.ombtt.com

·
goenfurshen
591 Posts
Thanks Greg, I will. I am sure Alumking will post the results and hopefully you won't have to look too far down the list to find us :)

·
Catch Photo And Release
2,170 Posts
Hey Mike and Adam good job with the tough conditions. Jim Hite is on fire, first the bassmaster weekend series now ombtt. Awesome job to both Scott and Jim! With all the adrenaline pumping, they probably were not cold. I see the big JG got a check too, nice job John.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For all you guys that fished thank you for your support! This was my very first tournament to run I still have plenty of bugs to work out and will have those corrected by grand lake st marys. Mr Hite and Mr newlon own Buckeye lately. They also got a check and bb money totaling 2,130.00. Not bad huh.
That was one of the worst weather days I have fished in in a long time. The bad thing is I had to do it over in a tournament on sunday at senneca lake.
Remember if you missed a tournament you may pay for it and still make the fish off. (buy IN) That money will go directly to the fish off. Thanks again and hope to see more folks at gL st marys.

jami norman Tournament director

1 - 13 of 13 Posts