close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

4-1-04 night out on the big river

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by lark101_1999, May 2, 2004.

1. i fished a tournament last night for cats that was posted in gfo a while back only had 4 boats show up i guees with the loming rain keep every one else away we did get to take 1st place with a little over 100 ponds with a 34 pound flat and a very good looking 32 pound blue all cought on cut and live bait on the other hand i had to drive by trotlines set at lest 8 sets while anouther fisher men said he got his anchor cought up in a hoop net :mad: o i forgot did i tell yeah it seemed to rain in every direction

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Always hate to hear about the trotliners, and netters...They are destroying our fishery..Glad to see you had a good night catching fish.

3. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

glad to hear ya got into some big fish, i didn't know commericial fishermen could use hoop nets.

4. they can use them threw kentucky commericial lic

5. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

All Right Lark,

Good job any pictures?

Doc

6. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Fishman, go to the catfish forum , I posted part of the net regulations in there. You can use hoop nets with a 1" mesh and also GILL NETS in the Ohio River Click here
    Nice job on the win Lark.....hope you got pictures, if not, want me to make you up some ?? :rolleyes:

7. should have pics back tommaro with alot of hope camera didnt get to wet on the trip fingers crossed had some pics of a few other 40 on there to

8. Good job on the win!Post pics soon.