close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

3d

Discussion in 'The Lodge' started by rackman323, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Anyone going to be shooting 3D this spring? I suppose we still have a few months until the weekend shoots begin again...

2. nicklesman

nicklesman Dough Boy

I shoot 3d every year Shoot Milton, Nelson, Firestone,Mosquito Pretty much all of Ne Ohio Kinda getting the itch

3. Many have already started.

4. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

Hello...I'm Paul, and I am a 3-D addict. I haven't shot any 3-D in 4 months....:( Anywho, yeah I shoot 3-D and I'll start the first week of March down in Willard, and then every weekend after that. If you look around, you'll find a bunch of indoor 3-D within a couple of hours from where you are.;)

5. I have never tried one of these 3d shoots.. sounds like fun and good practice... anyone have a link to a list of ones that will be in the general area of medina? and what are the average cost for a shoot?

6. nicklesman

nicklesman Dough Boy

7. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

i would also be interested in shooting a few 3d rounds, indoor or outdoor. If you know any that are around cleveland around- shoot me a PM. I got hooked last year, its a blast

8. George, I got a spot for you in North Royalton, every third Sunday I believe, starts April, I'm goin you in?

9. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

depends what sunday it falls on and if it coincides with my work schedule. hell yea ill be down.

10. nicklesman

nicklesman Dough Boy

Gju42486 I will take you to some for a walleye trip

11. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

you know how to get ahold of me. Im always lookin to fill seats and fling some arrows so im sure we can work something out.

Shoot me a pm with what your lookin for and we'll see what happens.

I cant gaurantee we will catch walleye though :p

12. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

If you take the infamous EZ with you, you might have a chance...:p
    Notice I said "might". Come on spring. ;)