close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

3D Shooting

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by Boston30, Aug 6, 2007.

1. For any of you who live around the Dayton Area, check out the "Stull Preserve" in New Carlisle for some good 3D shooting. I visited the first time Saturday. 30 targets spread over a wide array of terrain. Took me about 1.5 hours to complete and costs $10. Great Place!

2. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

I'll be making the drive down in a couple of weeks, how was the layout and are the targets in good shape?:) It only took an hour and a half? I might have to go through it twice to justifiy the 3 hour drive.:D

3. Targets were in great shape and lots of variety. Maybe it took closer to 2 hours to complete. I skipped a few stations and spent more time at the deer targets.

4. Do they have a website? What hours are they open? DO they just have Tournaments , or can you go and practice? I need a new place to shoot 3D.

5. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

If they have a website, post it up. I would not mind driving over and given' her a SHOT. Get it? lol

6. ChachiSnips

ChachiSnips outdoors enthusiast

another option for the 3d shooters out there is the new range in Hocking Hills. probably not a bad drive for you BigChessie, and it's free. nice set up in the woods, but only 15 targets right now. at the end of the month they're supposed to add 5 more i believe. shots were 25-40 yards, different angles, and some trees and branches to intimidate you as well. also right there they have 2-d dot targets set up at 10,20,30,40,and 50 yards. nice way to spend the evening. enjoy getting out and shooting wherever you go. much better way to get ready for the season than shooting the same bale of hay. :)

7. i will have to hit up the Stull Preserve

8. Fishpro

Go the 26th and I'll see you there.:D

9. i will try man maybe we can do the course together

10. Fishpro

Right now, theres only 2 of us in our group, you'd be more than welcome to shoot with us.!%

11. thank u man do u guys spit the cost for each run or do u just buy 2 runs

12. Fishpro

If I understand your question, each person pays the club to shoot the course. Most 3-D shoots are usually around $10 for 30 targets, unless its a "special" shoot, which normally will cost more, for either prizes or cash payout for the winners of each class.;)

13. o so each person has to pay i thought u just payed for a run and then u can take as many people as u wanted to i understand now