·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
HOLY SHEET!!!! That's an Ohio deer! When I saw Lancaster I was thinking I was reading an article from PA. Nice deer!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Holy crap. I think 23 years is worth it!
I completely missed that line in the article. Saying, "its the first deer he ever hit" sounds like hes probably taken many shots. Maybe he needs to practice up a little, lol. Still an awesome buck!!!

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,432 Posts
theres no way theres 36 points on that buck. hes a beauty for sure, but just not 36 points, real points anyhow..
I can count 31 and I can't see the back of the rack on the deer.

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,432 Posts
I hear ya Buddy. No matter how many we have to agree that is a buck of a life time for sure.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I use to live very close to that area in a gated community,Hideaway Hills. It was naturally closed to any type of hunting and those darn deer knew it.Seen some of the most Majestic bucks ever in my entire life there struting thier stuff.They were things of beauty and a lot of them had the most amazing racks.Wish I had the smarts to shoot some pics of them,but hey I did an American Eagle at least:p

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
WOW, that front pic dosnt do that buck justice. The side profile makes it look like an entirely different deer. Impressive!! I dont know what I would do if I saw something like that in the woods. At a minimum, I'd have to change my drawls!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts