close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

31X10.50 BFG all terrains for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by bronzebackyac, Jun 3, 2005.

1. bronzebackyac

bronzebackyac Crick Smallie Fisherman

0   0   0

These tires are off of my truck and have about 30,000 miles on them. They are the #1 all terrain tire on the market today. They have a decent amount of tread left. They would make a nice set of road/light offroad tires. I wanted something with a mud tread for offroading. I am asking $100 for the set and I am located in Chillicothe.

2. truck

truck

0   0   0

Your gas milage will go down hill with the mudders ;) I just removed my mudkings till winter.

3. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

0   0   0

*sigh* If you had a set of 35's I'd be all over them.

4. Fishdog

Fishdog

0   0   0

15's I assume. How much tread left? A buddy of mine might be interested.

5. bronzebackyac

0   0   0

They are 15 inch rim and the tread is maybe 1/3 left. You could get probably 10k out of them.

6. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

0   0   0

Do you still have the tires?

7. bronzebackyac

0   0   0

Yes I do still have them.

8. BigChessie

0   0   0

Welp do ya have a pic Or ya gonna make me drive down to the sticks? lol

9. bronzebackyac

0   0   0

My women has a digital camera so I'll try to post some pics. I've never posted pics before.
    I thought you owned land down in these parts Chess. This could be your chance to get down here and do some fishing.

10. BigChessie

0   0   0

I would love to come down and fish someplace. What is sad is the dang gone state record came from Paint creek lol I never have fished around there, never had time. I just go down to kill things or do some prep to get ready to kill something. Ya gonna put me on some big ole kitties or show me where AK and I can catch some real fish? lol

11. bronzebackyac

0   0   0

I probably won't get out until saturday afternoon. We are going on an overnight float on paintcreek. We will put in around Bainbridge and float down to Jones Levee or Blain Hwy. Should be a good time. Will most likely try for some kitties that night. Welcome to join us. I'm charging the batteries on the camera. Might get some pics for ya today.

12. BigChessie

0   0   0

It is so cool to hear some one else talk about jones levy lol That is just down from my place. I'll have to come down there sometime and give ya a tour lol Yea if ya can get some pics cool, if not I don't mind coming down. No biggie either way. I'll have to see what is happening this weekend, It is going to be perfect weather wise. I was thinking about camping out down there at the farm anyways. I'll let ya know when the weekend gets closer.

13. bronzebackyac

0   0   0

Not the best pics but should do.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. BigChessie

0   0   0

"NASA We have landed and it appears to NOT support any life forms" lol Dude I was just wondering what kinda of tread PATTERN it had, I trusted ya on how MUCH tread it had lol

15. BigChessie

0   0   0

DUHHHHH!!!! Would ya believe I just figured out there were more than just one pic!! I thought the only pic ya sent was the blurred one! I didn't know I could move the thingy over and see more pics, lol