Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Be busy since Christmas and haven’t did that many deals. Turned up old S&W HE in 32/20. Must have belonged to a piano player, it’s nickel. Next a early 5 screw K22 before designation of M17 very nice one
everything original including grips. Collector grade. Also in 22s a mint 422 Target, also all original. This was the last moderate priced 22 auto pistol S&W made in metal. 422 uses some aluminum alloys but no plastics. Made to compete with Buckmark & Ruger MK series. S&Ws newer generation 22s are all futuristic plastic junk. That leaves only some of the Ruger MK series still made of steel. Lastly a S&W m29-10 44mg.
4” barrel. As usual rubber grips. Am in process of tracking a good set of S&W originals for it.
cambridge show weekend of 22nd coming up.
Tartan Revolver Vision care Air gun Wood
Air gun Trigger Wood Revolver Gun barrel
Revolver Air gun Trigger Line Gun barrel

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
will those fancy rubber grips fit on this ole mountain gun? Cant stand the wooden ones... just dont look right..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You serious? Got mountain gun with original S&W rubber grips—-I hate rubbers.
Here is picture of last Mountain Gun I traded off for an old M41 S&W. It like the one I have at present is a blue .44. Look at pics, the wood grips look much better to me. I would trade the originals for wood in a heart beat.
Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory
Air gun Trigger Revolver Wood Line

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
The grips on my mountain gun are too smooth... Rubbers will help absorb shock too. I just dont care for the smoothness nor the color of the grips on it now.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The grips on my mountain gun are too smooth... Rubbers will help absorb shock too. I just dont care for the smoothness nor the color of the grips on it now.
Do you want to trade grips? If you do send me your address, I had tech trouble and lost your info.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll get em off and send em to you.
10-4 will peel the rubbers off the mountain gun. I don’t know why S&W didn’t make an option on all N frames to have tapered barrels. Standing and Target shooting heavy barrel is a plus. For everything else it’s PIA. I’ve got a 6” 24+3 44 special than is much more pleasant to shoot than 4” standard barrels. Shoot same WCs in both.

·
Registered
655 Posts
As always a nice collection of guns! Can’t wait till I get the time to just sit back and look for deals. I find them but few and far in between. But definitely some really nice pieces you picked up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts