Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a local customer cancel his order for a pair of 3 rod holder tree's from me. So instead of holding onto them I figured I would offer them up here. The mast measures 32" high and the standard base is 4 1/4" x 5". The rod holders are movable to any height on the tree and can be be rotated to any position. The mast is a hollow tube that can be used as a net holder or rod holder and I can have them shipped to you with bases that fit any of the track systems or Big Jon 4" x 4" bases (you would have to purchase the thumb screws). The price is $250.00 for the pair which includes shipping. If you have any questions please email me at [email protected], PM me or post your question so I can reply.

Mike Dohrmann
Falcon Outdoors

Attachments

·
Registered
651 Posts
Do you know if the base would fit the rail system on a Wellcraft 210 Center Console Fisherman? I don't know the measurements between the rails and the boat is up at Marblehead and I'm about 60 miles away. Would like to mount via rails if ast all possible. I also assume the holders can be moved 360 degrees?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do not recommend mounting these to any rail systems due to the weight that 3 rods can produce, especially if pulling inlines. As a matter of fact, most people purchase backer plates (or supply their own) if not mounting them in a track system. We also have not ventured into some sort of mounting system for gimbal mounts but that could be something to look at.
The rod holders do rotate 360 degrees around the mast.

Thanks for looking,

Mike

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am an advertiser here on OGF and the mods were gracious to "Sticky" this add for me. I didn't even ask for it to be done but it shows me how the OGF mods works hard to help out advertisers and sponsors on this site. If you are a business owner I highly recommend you contact one of the mods to look into advertising here. It has been nothing short of benificial to me!

·
Still Deadly w/ The Net
1,900 Posts
Mike - was it you I talked to at the Hogfest meeting? I won the dual dipsy holders in the $3 raffle. Anyhow, thanks for the product, it is awesome and I can't wait to get them on the boat for next year. These are some of the sturdiest holders Ive ever seen. Even though you state they (dual dipsy) are 3 position, I think for eyes and steel they could be infinate with the amount of presure you can place on the base with the handles you have to tighten them. Wont know for sure until next summer when we give them a workout in Erieau and Wheatley but I'll venture they'll perform flawlessly.

Great product, great price, would recomend to anyone!

Regards,

Andrew

1 - 9 of 9 Posts