Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my dad and a buddy outta Bula this morning, ran east to the 41 w and 03 n and set lines on a wnw heading pulling big sticks on wire. Made one pass to almost 48w line and had 3 tickets and a throwback! 8 fish O's and quite a few just under ,lid on my cooler wouldn't close all the way. Awsome day !! My Dad was pretty impressed,he's not much of a lake fisher. I seen you out there "Workdog" never had a chance to holler at a tho! Hope you did good as well.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
A mess of pigs.....nice goin. What baits were ya pullin?

·
Dr.Ed
17 Posts
Same results out of Conneaut with Renosky minnows and shallow diving Long A Bombers behind Dipseys on a 3 setting back 210' and 155' on a 2 setting. 06.5N and 33W and trolled west with the wind.

·
"One More Time"
2,748 Posts
Took my dad and a buddy outta Bula this morning, ran east to the 41 w and 03 n and set lines on a wnw heading pulling big sticks on wire. Made one pass to almost 48w line and had 3 tickets and a throwback! 8 fish O's and quite a few just under ,lid on my cooler wouldn't close all the way. Awsome day !! My Dad was pretty impressed,he's not much of a lake fisher. I seen you out there "Workdog" never had a chance to holler at a tho! Hope you did good as well.
I tried calling a couple times, but it looks like you were pretty busy! ;) I had to pull lines early to get my son home so he could get to work on time. We finished with 15 for the three of us. Got em all on dipsies down deep, and mostly with pink blades. It was a nice day out there. Glad the rain didn't stick around for any longer than it did. When we picked up gas at Sheetz on Rt 20, and again at Lakeshore Park, the flags were blowing pretty good. I was surprised (in a good way) that the waves were as low as they were.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was pulling deep thundersticks 350' back off planer boards! I tried running dipsy's for a while and only caught white bass so I yanked them and ran 2 more wire lines. Speed over ground 2.3-2.5. I thought I heard you once "Workdog" but wasn't sure. I actually turned the radio down and turned the music up. The lake was nice, I wasn't sure what to expect when I seen the flags blowing. I may try to get out this weekend if lake will allow it.

·
Banned
14,059 Posts
sounds like cranks are starting to hold there own, LOL. how much longer do you guys think the fish are going to hold out there before disappearing to the west??
sherman

·
"One More Time"
2,748 Posts
sounds like cranks are starting to hold there own, LOL. how much longer do you guys think the fish are going to hold out there before disappearing to the west??
sherman
The temps are going to drop on Monday for several days into the 60s, but It is still lookin good through at least next weekend for walleyes out east.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts