Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I 'd like to invite everyone @ OGF to come to Geauga Bowmen Archery Club for some Archery, We have loaner equipment for anyone who needs some.!%
Instructors on hand at all our events, Group Rates,Good food ,Great people,and we are looking to expand our membership, miles of trails with 3-D targets in realistic settings, family orented organization, bring a few kids and let them experiance the Great Outdoors, for Info Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I'm interested. Great way to keep sharp on the bow shooting skills. Could you post some more info about the events and location of the club. Thanks.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We are located in Chesterland , Northeast Ohio 30 min.east of cleveland
We have a running deer target that rules ! some of the best terrain in the Area and we use it for some interesting shots. we also use set trails as not to cluter up our Mature woods with markers, most of the shots have a good natural backstop so it's kid friendly you dont spend much time lookin for arrows. hope this helps! Post reply/ or email for more info. Mike

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Sounds like fun. I'm in Columbus so it's a little far away but if I can get a buddy to ride up with me I may come check out an event later in the sason!! Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Been having PC problems sorry for the delay, we offer primative camping on our grounds,and Punderson State park is only 10 min away, our Safari is August 4-5 ,also the Ohio Bowhunters Association State shoot is in willard August 18-19 should be closser for you, we plan to head down to that one, let me know if you want more info.

·
Northcoast Madman
1,669 Posts
Been having PC problems sorry for the delay, we offer primative camping on our grounds,and Punderson State park is only 10 min away, our Safari is August 4-5 ,also the Ohio Bowhunters Association State shoot is in willard August 18-19 should be closser for you, we plan to head down to that one, let me know if you want more info.
I'll be at Willard. How big is your club? Do you guys go by IBO rules?:D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We use IBO rules in all our turnaments, durring our fun shoots we may have a Bison or elk out past 35 for the hunter and trad steaks may be a little longer than IBO, because of our use of terain. we lease 65 acres but use 50 next to us and 65 behind us like they are ours (with permission of course ) we tend to have 70 to 100 members at any given time we loose a few durring the winter months then pick some up over the 3-D season.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts