close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

$3.49

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by starcraft, May 22, 2007.

1. starcraft

starcraft Sponser MHS

:( Get ready drove to get gas for fishing tomorrow and at most places its was 349 a pop. Filled the tank up found a place still selling it for 325. The prices are cutting into my trips this year. Have not got out much this spring and the summer looks bad for me. It cost to much just to fish anymore with bills and everything else. Someone is making billons. Sad indeed that we are getting slapped in the face and nothing we can do to change it.

2. creekcrawler

creekcrawler Konfused Kayaker

Can't wait to see what the marina's are gonna be charging......

3. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

I went out and one place had it for 3.49 also. Not more than 1/8 of a mile north it was 3.19. I ended up paying 3.15 for it even further up. How can one station (there was no one in there by the way) charge 34 cents more? My boat ain't leaving my driveway. I am not paying it. I do not care how much fun it is. It cost me over 100.00 a day to run my truck and boat for ONE day. Unless it goes down, I'll be getting my fish at Long Johns this summer.

My Nephew just called me and while at the pump a local ABC new station was there and they interviewed him about the gas prices. They told him (not sure how they know) that gas will hit over 3.80 in a few days. I hope to God they are wrong!

4. Gas was 3.12 at the Sheetz, corner of Howe and Main in Cuyahoga Falls... BP was 3.49 right across street... Better hurry and get gas. With it being a holiday weekend, they're really going to jack up the price.

5. wow you are right in my neck of the woods bigdaddy.

It just hit $3.49 out by my work in Copley. I'm hoping the Citgo on the corner of cuyahoga falls and patterson holds their price until about 5:30. They are usually the cheapest around town.

6. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

Just came through Smithville.......$3.49 also :( WB

7. It's going to be another year of record profits for the oil companies. This is B.S.

8. I think I'll head to Middlefield and pick my wife up a horse and buggy. I'll trick it out with some spinners and stereo.
    Back roads should put her in Mentor in just under 3 hrs.

9. This weekend is Memorial Day weekend, aka the start of the summer driving season. Just another excuse for oil companies and gas stations to screw us over. Should of filled up this morning when I was it for $3.13. How sad is that? Saying I should of filled up because it was $3.13 a gallon!!!!

Jake

10. Crude Oil is actually down and the gas stations are still raising prices? I am working on an engine that runs on horse piss.

11. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

319 state rt 43 at citgo in kent from what i have heard they are having problems "keeping up with production" of making the gas

12. stormfront

stormfront Guest

read in the warren paper yesterday that the federal gas tax (used for road repairs) hasn't gone up in 14 years, so expect to get hit again. large corporations are no longer motivated by profit, but by greed. and they have the blessing of the current administration......sorry, just frustrated. it is always the working guy and gal the takes the hardest kick in the pants.

13. $ 3.09 gallon in Austintown as of 3:00pm. Was up at Conneaut this morning and the going price was $3.59. Girard Pa. (Elk Creek) it was $ 3.67.

14. stormfront

stormfront Guest

just saw a new brief from a youngstown news station, gas just jumped 40 cents a gallon.

15. zachtrouter

zachtrouter FISHAHOLIC

I saw $3.49 and $3.39 on the way home from work also. It is truly bs when you dont want to go places because of the gas prices! I thought of making a trip to Erie some night this week but I am not paying $30 -$35 to make the round trip!:mad:

16. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Went past a station thias morning around 8:30. The gas was $3.01 a gallon. Went by the same station at 4:30, and it was $3.49.

17. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

Dude you just got me busted out laughing. When you done make me for a Ranger boat and a Chevy Trailblazer, ohh and snowblower too.

18. FLT_TUBE_JNKY

FLT_TUBE_JNKY Uber Tuber

feel sorry for all you guys that are:T I'm too poor to aford a real boat, but I'll take my carwdad w/ELECTRIC motor or belley tueb w/ two hp(right leg, left leg) any day over those real boats.

19. I saw the 2 stations I posted about earlier came to a compromise. They both set the price of gas at $3.39 per gallon.

20. I feel sorry for some of the people I work with who drive 30-40 miles one way to work, going to cost a small fortune before to much longer to mow the grass, the thing that really stings here is that the wife just went out a couple months back and bought a SUV:(