Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
2nd Annual Salvation Army Fishing tournament 9-14-2013 Bass. Crappie, Walleye and Catfish classes. Registration forms can be picked up from Mike or Jake or send me your e-mail and I can forward one to you.There is more information available at the Springfield Ohio Salvation Army web-site under the events tab. FishOn Ohio!!!

·
CJ Cat Attack Pack
1,802 Posts
Can we pay the day of the tournament, I'll be on a company trip that week and not sure if I'll be back in time to fish..............Doc

·
CJ Cat Attack Pack
1,802 Posts
Last year they had us bring canned goods for this tournament, are we supposed to do that again this year?

Doc

·
Registered
34 Posts
This Saturday the 14th is right around the corner. We are looking at the weather, about this time, and it looks cool, but clear with mild winds. That will be a big change from last year!

P.S. We will always accept canned goods, for our needy community.

We will have signs up Saturday morning..
I will try to be at the lake at 4:30-4:45 Am to set up for registration.

Good Luck to ALL!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Their are several people asking a lot of questions, and say they will be there.
Looking like a real good turnout.
I am stoked!!!!

·
Banned
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Just a bit of info... For those who have not registered for the tourney yet, registration will begin at boat ramp at 5 am ,,, we are hoping that start times are as listed on flyer. depending on number of entries and boats we may have to break them up by 15 min intervals , But that is ONLY if there is a larger turn out that didn't pre register on the salvation army web site,,,

Weigh ins will be held at the marina

Thanks to all who participate ,, good fishing , and good luck ,,

·
Banned
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Second Annual Tournament Official Results ....Team Manion, 36 lbs 12 oz ..1st In cat class.....Team Callicoat /Diller 22lbs 12 oz ...2nd in cat class.... Team Lange 18 lbs 2oz 3rd in cat class..

Team happy Hookers 1 lb 3oz ... 1st in crappie class.....

No other weigh ins in any category..

Congratulations to the winners , and thank you again to all who participated,,

The idea for a spring tourney was brought up at weigh in and was well recieved,, we are considering an early may tourney ,,We will keep everyone informed once the decision is made..

These tournaments are held to help provide donations for the Salvation Army primarily , and as an added bonus the fishermen and women who participate get the chance to have some fun, friendly competition and make a little money as well.. Thank you again to all involved,,

Don

1 - 17 of 17 Posts