close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2nd Annual Indycarper Invitational on the White River (April 30th)

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by TimJC, Mar 7, 2005.

1. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

2. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Hey if Jake, Dave and I dont go to the D.C. event, we might head over to Indy too...i'll let ya know by East Harbor.

Scott

3. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

tim..if you go to white river..good luck doood..
    i myself will be heading to DC.. hopefully i'll get to eat some blue crabs this year.. plus i want to do abit of sightseeing around the area too.. i'll probably leave here early to get there..like last year.. :)

4. Carp Chaser

Carp Chaser Looking For a 30

Tim,

I'll be there and I'm pretty sure Rodman will be. We had a great time last year! Let me know if you plan on going, we can get a carpers convoy going. :p

5. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

DC is where I want to be but money is a problem. I have a job that allows for fishing time but doesn't pay well. The job I'll end up with will probably be the opposite

6. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

John, I was thinking about what to hit on the way back home afte the event. I can't fish just a part of one day. Any suggestions. I know fishman mentioned a spot in aurora and that town seems riddled with backwater areas. Otherwise there is brookville or somewhere else in indy.

7. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Not sure if I'm going to make either one Tim. Have reservations in DC, but with everything coming up.......I don't think it will happen. Might just go up to East Harbor that weekend and camp........getaway time if you will :)

8. Carp Chaser

Carp Chaser Looking For a 30

Tim we feel the same way.... Last year a bunch of us went to Indy Lakes and fished all night. I'm sure some of the local guys will be fishing somewhere afterwards.