close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

270 Sportcraft

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by tss421, Aug 8, 2007.

1. tss421

tss421

0   0   0

My new boat is ready and My 270 sportcraft must go now. i need my dock,For Sale is a 270 sportcraft sportfisherman hardtop flybridge with a new fuel delivery system this spring as well as all new ignition system, this boat is in top shape the stringers are original and rock solid it has a head,scupper system w/lake water pick up for easy wash down,ship to shore radio,Lowrance gps/fishfinder/plotter,flush mount rod holders for rocket launchers and for the right money i will consider leaving the heavy duty drift bags and all the trolling rods .....it is ready to fish and in the water i will include at no cost a storage cradle.THIS MUST GO NOW AND I WILL SACRAFICE IT.....FOR MORE INFO OR TO BUY IT CALL 937-654-4864 ASK FOR TERRY...........PRICE WITH EVERYTHING READY TO FISH $14,900.00 JUST THE BOAT LESS FISHING EQUIPTMENT $10,000.00 IT WON'T LAST LONG AT THIS PRICE.
    [​IMG]
    1989 sportcraft sportfisherman hardtop w/flybridge
    AQ271 volvo penta duo prop
    New Ignition System
    New Carburator and Fuel Line and Filter
    New Water Seperator
    New B-2 Prop Set and New Spare B-2 Set
    Lower was gone through last August and is in very good condition
    New Heavy Duty Marine Batteries-2
    New Lowrance fishfinder/GPS/chartplotter
    AND MUCH MUCH MORE

2. ltdan

ltdan

0   0   0

A friend of mine is looking for a lake erie boat do you still have this for sale we are in the port clinton area and are from lima

3. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

Does your boat include a trailer?

4. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

How well does your boat fish?