Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1989 Sylvan Fisherman for sale. I’m the second owner and boat has been maintained with an open check book. Boat is fiberglass and powered by 350 Chevy. Also has a 20 hp Honda kicker. Autopilot etc . $10,000 with Honda $7500 without.
Call Paul at 814-881-0015.
CF1E10AE-9B4C-4707-97F0-A3760E5BFE7F.jpeg
CF1E10AE-9B4C-4707-97F0-A3760E5BFE7F.jpeg
1A154739-7DBC-409B-9234-B784FF78D580.jpeg

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
350 Chevy
Engine replaced by Bayshore Marine 3 yrs ago. A new not remanufactured long block was purchased from Michigan Mortoz. Motor has less than 250 hours because I never troll with the main motor. I just put the 20 horse Honda on it last year. It came off my Canada boat and has low hours.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Engine replaced by Bayshore Marine 3 yrs ago. A new not remanufactured long block was purchased from Michigan Mortoz. Motor has less than 250 hours because I never troll with the main motor. I just put the 20 horse Honda on it last year. It came off my Canada boat and has low hours.

Thanks -- I have a 305 Chevy Small block in my boat, but the risers and outdrive are OMC. I will never own another OMC again. The engineering on the OMC, I/O's is meant for a very small human to work on. Put it this way, I had to change my starter last year and the exhaust manifold had to come off and it was still a very tight squeeze. I was at the point where I was thinking about taking the heads off to just get to the starter.

I understand the main engine is a 350 Chevy, but what type of marine engine is it? Merc, Volvo, OMC, etc...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks -- I have a 305 Chevy Small block in my boat, but the risers and outdrive are OMC. I will never own another OMC again. The engineering on the OMC, I/O's is meant for a very small human to work on. Put it this way, I had to change my starter last year and the exhaust manifold had to come off and it was still a very tight squeeze. I was at the point where I was thinking about taking the heads off to just get to the starter.

I understand the main engine is a 350 Chevy, but what type of marine engine is it? Merc, Volvo, OMC, etc...
Mercruiser

1 - 9 of 9 Posts