close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

25th Alum Open

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by DANDI, Apr 25, 2005.

1. The Alum Creek Bassmasters will be hosting our 25th open on May 7th. We will be paying out 25 places no matter how many boats we have. At this time we have 50 boats. Starting time will be 7:00. There is still time to get you entry in. We will be signing up people at the ramp. (Cash only) Dogs and soft drinks will be provided during the weigh in for our competators. Lots of nice door prizes to be given out. Come on down and see the Boat Boys weigh trailer. Visit our web site for more information www.alumcreekbassmasters.com

JOIN US FOR THE BEST OPEN IN THE STATE.

2. There is still time to pre register. We will be taking entries at the ramp starting at 5:00am. Fishing time from 7:00 - 3:00.

3. Tomorrow is the day. Sign up at the ramp $80. We will be there at 4:30. Blast-off starts at 7:00am.

4. FABA_Guy24

FABA_Guy24 Bucketmouths Nightmare

Already signed up. So i will be there.

5. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Should be some nice bags brought in tomorrow! Good luck!

6. I'm far far away in Youngstown and all I can think about is how much weight it took to win, and who took home the jackets.

7. EDD

EDD BASS BUM

one limit ----16+ won
    9 fish -------15+ 2nd
    alot of fish caught

8. i thought it'd take around 20- 25lbs...i lost a dollar bet.

9. When I get all of the info I will post the results. Thanks to all 81 boats that helped us celibrate our 25th open.