close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

25' Wellcraft Walkaround For Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by brewkettle, May 20, 2007.

1. brewkettle

brewkettle

0   0   0

A 1995 WELLCRAFT 238 COASTAL W/ 200 HP EVINRUDE ON A 2001 SHORELANDER TRAILER. Located in Vermillion, already in the water. I have had it rack stored for the past couple of years, but the convenience of docking should make for a more enjoyable summer. Runs great, probably has around 300 hours. Fishes 4 well. Always fresh water. Check out my ad on www.usedboats.com , use the "Quick View ID" for #1260340. Full tank of gas (138 gallons) to any OGF buyer.

Thanks,
    Chris
    440-567-9520:T

2. It's a nice looking ride!

3. The link didn't work for me... Can you post a pic and a price??? Would make a GREAT OGF boat!!! :)

4. brewkettle

brewkettle

0   0   0

I am asking $19,000 but am willing to listen. Email me at brewkettle@ameritech.net if you have additional questions or would like more pics.

Chris

Attached Files:

5. Thanks Chris. Sweet looking boat!

6. brewkettle

brewkettle

0   0   0

If I come home with another boat before I sell this one, the boss is gonna kill me! I am going to be in the Vermilion area where the boat is in the water Sunday and Monday (27th and 28th) if anyone is interested in getting on board for a good look. Now asking $18,000 and willing to listen.

Chris
    440-567-9520

7. brewkettle

brewkettle

0   0   0

We were out Monday for our limit and again Tuesday for another 2 man limit. She is easy on the fuel, runs and looks great. AND catches lots of fish. The guy I took Tuesday said he didn't know which part he liked better, the fishing or the sunset ride in. And he caught a 9 pound fish Ohio.
    The tank isn't full anymore, but the price is down to $17,500. I am available Friday and Saturday morning this week.

Chris:B

8. brewkettle

brewkettle

0   0   0

Sold her Yesterday! With 2 foot or less forecast for the next 5 days, I think I have a bad case of SELLERS REMORSE!:confused: