$25 off Staple's-over $50 in total purchases.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by saugmon, Dec 15, 2007.

1. when i printed this out, the barcode didn't print. anyone else have this problem?

2. I first tried the usual right click,"save picture as" to a folder then print from there. Go to the site,Just left Click-hold it down- where it says "print this page",drag to highlight that entire coupon. Then rightclick/print selection/enter quantity of copies and copy away.

The outer jagged lines of the outer coupon didn't print,but everything else did. I've made about 25 copies for buddies.

I used 1 today for 3 mp3 players for $53. No questions asked by the cashier.

I'll use another for a panasonic phone with multiple handsets tomorrow.

3. why not just do a print screen and save it in word?

4. The last one I printed printed entire coupon,including the jagged line square.

A buddy of mine told me he gave it to his wife to use saturday evening. They wouldn't take it,said it was already used. It worked for me yesterday-go figure! It also worked for the person who sent it to me.

It may or may not work. If you're planning on getting any christmas gifts from staple's anyways,it's worth a shot to try. I wouldn't go out of the way to use it.

That phone they had on sale is still a good deal without the coupon,so I'll try again tomorrow.