close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

25% OFF clearance items at Meijer Hamilton Rd.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by SwollenGoat, Aug 8, 2005.

1. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

Just went for groceries this afternoon and noticed they are running a 25% off coupon on items already marked down for clearance.

Of interest were several fishing and hunting items namely:

Minn Kota trolling motors 35-50# thrust transom models.
    (I think the 50# was marked down to $170-ish and the coupon knocks another $42 or so off the price.)

Lots of clearance fishing lures a few aisles down from the main fishing aisle.

Misc. boating items like rod holders, cleats, anchors, ropes etc.

Many fishing and hunting related shirts, hats and misc. stuff.

Hope someone here can make use of this - I believe sale ends 8/9/05 :p

2. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

I hit the Hilliard-Rome Meijer and I got a turkey decoy (for $7.33) and striker call for ($7.27). They had the same deal as above. A few other items were available in the fishing/sporting goods department.

3. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

UPDATE: The sale continues with the 25% off coupon valid till Oct. 1. My store still had 2 30#, 2 36# and one #50 Minn Kota left!

4. I am just curious as to what the price would be after discount on the 30# Minn Kota transom model? I just bought one a few weeks ago at Wal Mart and I want to know how hard to kick myself in the rear end for paying more.:rolleyes:

5. I know how you feel bkr, if you want something to go on sale let me buy it first, then a couple of weeks later it will be on sale.

6. I think I paid right at $100 bucks a few weeks ago and was pretty tickled at that price at the time. Maybe I don't want to hear the current price. I will lose that ticklish feeling.:p

7. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

doesn't wally world still do the price garantee deal if you find it cheaper within 30days of purchase and show them they will match it or something.

8. I have known stores to do that but I don't personally know whether Wal Mart does it. We don't have a Meijer here in town but if I get to one soon I will take a look and see what they have. I have never taken advantage of a price guarantee like that. I don't know what they need for proof of the other company's price.:confused:

9. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

not sure either brian, but glad there finally getting the super center organized out there that place was driving me crazy.

10. Yeah me too. I just wish they wouldn't have left the departments that I am interested in so far away. I feel like I almost need to pack my lunch to get to the sporting goods and back in the same day.:D

11. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

LOL, know what you mean they need to put a door back in that corner we can just come in and out of.

12. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

brian,i know what you mean about the location of the sporting gioods :rolleyes:
    but they do have a mickey d's and snacks,etc at the front of the store,where you can pick up some grub for the long hike into and out of no man's land for your outdoor needs :D ;)

13. Maybe I could even stop in at the bicycles and give one a test run...back to the sporting goods of course.:D

14. you wanna talk about a haul, come to the one in round town. it's spousedly the worlds largest or equal to

15. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

The wally world in Hilliard is the largest in the state of ohio. It is huge - but the sporting goods section sucks serious canal water.

16. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

Just got a great deal on a huge tent. Wenzel 8X16 for $32. This was with the markdown minus the 25% off coupon I picked up. There were still some items left. They need to make room for Christmas (yes I said CHRISTMAS) stuff.
    Hmmm.. Ice Fishing.