close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

#24 vs. #8

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by 2talltim, Jul 22, 2005.

1. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

equall seasons just peaks and vallys at different times....im a Jr. fan but it made me sick to see gordon loose his brakes last week....i like to see both of them make the chase....now i am casting a voodoo curse on #48 to help 8 + 24 make the chase

2. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

I hope Jr. Makes it & Im Praying that Gordo dont. That would be great, Im Wishing that Jeffy Doesnt make the Chase, Poor Boy, I was so sad to see his Brakes go last week with under 10 laps to go. Sniff Sniff, :D :D :D

3. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

come on play nice.....OK here is something to think about how do you think JR. would be doing if he were in a hendrick car?....i think you would be sayin Jimmie who?

4. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

He would probably be some wanna-be thug house framer or roofer. Or an unemployment scam artist claming disability. At least #24 seems like he has some smarts.

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

shuvlhed1, I agree with you!

6. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

haha I heard that Johnboy

7. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

Come on now, The Boy was born to race & you know it. If you know anything about him you should know that ! Yes, he is in a slump year, But how many great drivers have had a Slump year ? All of them ! Look at gordo this year, LMFAO !! I love Racin ! :D :D :D We all also know about gordo too, So I wont even go there, Yes he can drive good, But he is not the Fan Favorite & is no longer on top of any standing this year. That speaks Volumes after looking at his Past years. He is washed up now, geting to old to handle the Cars.

Jr. on the other hand has a Great team going into next year, Weather he makes the Chase or not he will still be the most Popular Driver out there. Just wait until next year. I still think he will make the Chase this year, these Tracks coming up Favor him more than Gordo.

Not here to argue or Flame anyone, Just having Fun & Poking fun at Gordo ! I do hate him though, LOL. :D
    Cat Mazter

8. Nobody likes Gordon because he doesn't fit the redneck prototype. Most of the other guys fit the mold and the fan base connects to them. Jeff Gordon could talk for 15 minutes without saying anything and the others you just plain can't understand. I like the "old school" drivers who when paint was traded they said it was just racing. (Some of these pretty boys are too thin skinned) Just like todays baseball players. God forbid you throw a pitch a little high and tight but thats a whole other discussion.....

9. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

10. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

I removed a few post because of words and names being used. Guys we don't need that on here and won't allow it. Keep it clean or I'll close it. Remember we all have opinions, some of these we have to keep to ourselves.

11. I think what you see is the 24 and the 8 are trying to adjust to a new style of racing. Neither are washed up. With the shorter spoiler and different tires every week I think these guys may have been a bit reluctant to try diiferent setups and its hurting them. Just my $.02.