Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
fish breath
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today is my 21st birthday. im sitting at work anxious as all get out to get off and start er up. going after work to get a keg and everyone that i know is invited to my house....

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Ahhhhh, the 21st birthday. Drink triple, see double, act single! Be safe, you could go to bed at 3 with a "10," and wake up at 10 with a "3."

~^~^~^~^~^
| Mr. A
|
¿ <°»))))>{

·
Registered
56 Posts
I remember my 21st I worked my bday and took off the day after with vacation. Ended up so tired from work that day I passed out by 8pm without a single drink in me. I failed myself that day but made up for it my 22nd

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
fish breath
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I made it through it. Finished the keg and went to the bar at the end of the street. Had an awesome time

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
A Buddy from my military days called and we were talking about turning 21. Neither of us want to do it again but out was a good time. We were young, wild, and full of equal parts of testosterone and dopamine. Which ended up in way to many "watch this" moments. To get a clue how our 21's went youtube the band "Parmalee, musta had a good time." Unfortunately, its a very accurate portrayal of our BD's back then....

~^~^~^~^~^
| Mr. A
|
¿ <°»))))>{

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
congrats and happy birthday! A tip to remember...the stupid things you do tonight ...will be on facebook tomorrow....have fun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts