21' Sea Pro for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by jdavenp2, Sep 12, 2007.

1. jdavenp2

jdavenp2

0   0   0

1994 Sea Pro 2100 - $6995

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Length: 21 ft

-1994 Mercruiser 3.0L 130HP, superb on gas (I have taken on Lake Erie 5 times and used less that 15 gallons of gas-avg cost about $10 per trip)

-I/O engine

-Stored indoors by previous owner and currently indoor rack stored at Commodore's Club Marina in Cleveland by me

-Comes with brand new Midland Regatta 2 Marine Radio

-Brand new antenna

-Bottom line Side Finder Tournament 1250 fishfinder

-ALL safety equipment plus 2 anchors,2 fenders, and dock lines

-2 Scotty rod holders

-Seating for 6

-Cuddy Cabin

-Had full survey done in June 2007 by certified AMS and SAMS marine surveyor that is available for your viewing

-Comes with trailer

-Registered through 2010

-clear title

-does not include Dock at Commodore Club in Cleveland until April 2008, but available if desired

I can meet you the weekend of Sept 14th for showings (I live in Columbus)

Thanks for looking everyone!

PM me if interested and I can email pics.

2. Bump. Sounds like a nice boat, we had a Larson with that same engine. It's very economical on gas.

-Had full survey done in June 2007 by certified AMS and SAMS marine surveyor that is available for your viewing

This is key folks. You can't go wrong here and get burned by a rotted transom or something. Is this boat a Walk-Around?

3. Here's some pics of the boat:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

Rating - 93.3%
    15   1   0

that looks like the sea pro i looked at at few years ago at vic's. i almost bought it but they would not come down on the price. i really loved the hull. seemed like it would really crash those big erie waves.

5. jdavenp2

jdavenp2

0   0   0

Boat is not a walkaround. Extremely economincal on gas like you said. Been out about 7 times to the Crib and used maybe a half tank at most.