close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

21 foot center console Starcraft

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Shortdrift, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Shortdrift

Shortdrift

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

A friend of mine has the above boat for sale. It is in excellent condition, lots of extras, 1998 125hp Evinrude with 125 hours on it, stored indoors for winter. Trailer is also in good condition.
    He is asking $8500. If you are truly interested and seriously looking for a great Erie boat, send me your E-Mail via PM and I will pass it on to him.

Fastheat likes this.
  2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

0   0   0

A day late & a dollar short. Sound's just like what I really need, although it would be too wide for my driveway. Post some pictures of it if you can. I'm ground in too deep with my present boat, but a 21' should be just about right (if you can't have a 28')

3. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

do you have any pictures available?

4. Shortdrift

Shortdrift

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

The boat is in storage now. He has a few pictures but they don't really show the boat well. I'll see if he has any more. I gaurantee you if you see this boat at the price he is asking you will agree that it is a steal. I would have bought it last year in place of my Lund if it had been for sale. My friend is supposed to register on the site .

5. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

He has a potentially interested customer, he can PM me here or reply to this thread. Where's he/the boat located?