close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

21 Days Till Kick Off

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 2talltim, Aug 14, 2004.

1. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

I cant wait ....the one other thing i look forward to everyear besides fishin is Buckeye Football....Only 21 day from today....they start the season at #9 in the espn coaches poll michigan is #7......Sould be a good season there really isnt a dominate force in the big ten this year: will make it real interesting....GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. catking

catking Banned

Very interesting year coming up. USC is # 1 again. Be interesting to see how Miami U does seeing how they lost most of their team to the draft. I believe the Buckeyes will be at the top again ;) .THE CATKING !!!

3. My nephew has more Ohio State stuff then most vendors...
    GO BUCKS!! #1 again the defense is still there...

4. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

How about Miami playing FSU in their first game which is now a conference game?

5. catking

catking Banned

Hey Shulvhed-- I follow the college game pretty darn close and didn't realize Miami-FSU was now a conferance game :eek: That is HUGE that early in the season.........Looking at some of the teams and returning players, Ohio ST looks pretty good on defence, in fact GREAT. This could be interesting........On a side note guys and gals-The Cincinnati Bearcats will be 9-2 this season and get into a nice bowl game ;) Gino's senoir year. THE CATKING

6. OSU defense will be even better this year than last! The linebackers that they have will dominate and the D-line has some great talent that just didnt get to play much last year because of Anderson, Scott and Smith. There are some young DB's who have a lot to prove and seem like they are ready do it. As far as offense, well I hope the big D doesnt give up more than 2 touchdowns a game.;)

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

King, so I get the feeling you think the bearcats will beat the buckeyes in 3 weeks?

8. catking

catking Banned

2 years ago DA KING !!! predicted the 'Cats would indeed beat the Buckeyes in their championship season. If you all recall, the 'Cats had first and what........2 yards for a winning TD and missed on 4 tries? Well this season.... NO WAY.The Bucks will beat the 'Cats, but it won't be an easy game............ THE CATKING !!! :)

9. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I just hope the bucks can get some kind of offense together this year..Last year there offense was very offensive!

10. The Buckeyes wont have very many easy games at all this year. They will be lucky to score more than 17 points a game. I'm not bashing them, I'm a big a Buckeye fan as anyone here but they just dont have an explosive offense. It seems like the offense has a motto of "just enought to get by", drives me crazy!