Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for someone to fish this with or fish with me in my boat! I have a 86 astroglass with a 90 hp, we would split all cost! Right now i fish at least 2 tourneys a week, have my own gear, know my way around a boat and a bass! If you are interested and wanna know more drop me a line [email protected]! We would split all prize money down the middle! I am not a cheater and don't expect to be in the boat with one either! I have to work next three days and entry has to be paid by friday afternoon! So lets get the ball rolling and have some fun! This tourney is out of Tanners creek in Indiana, I only have a kentucky license and would prefer to fish kentucky backwaters! Please be serious and ready to fish hard!

20th Annual Adopt a Bass - Information Sheet
Sunday, July 5, 2009

Entry form deadline: Friday, July 3. 2009 at 3:00 PM
Call 513-874-0825 or 513-574-4082 to enter by phone with credit card.

• Tournament Hours: 6:15AM to 2:15 PM.

• Boat Check In: starts at 4:30 AM. to 5:45AM. Location: Top of the old ramp road. Boats that arrive at check-in after 5:45 go out last. Get your boat ready at McDonalds restaurant area off of US #50. Have your livewell lids open for inspection and be ready to go straight to the water. You will given your boat number floater and the tournament information sheet. Info sheet will explain everything you need to know about the tournament. Your floater must be turned in at the “score table” by your designated time.

• Boat Requirements: All boat must have: “operating” running lights, kill switch, and livewells.

• Boat Running Lights: (both) must be in place and left on till you get to your first fishing spot.

• Life jackets on and buckled up anytime the big engine is running during the tournament day.

• Five fish limit per team. 12-inch size length. No dead fish will be weighed. You can weigh your fish from the parking lot.

• Off Limits Areas: From the first cooling pond above the ramp to the mouth of Tanners Creek at the Ohio River: (you can fish first pond). The US 50 highway tube in South Hogan Creek and any private waters that are off limits to any other tournament team. Any marina’s with docks that are posted “no fishing”: you must abide by the posted signs. See official rules for permitted fishing areas.

• Boat Staging & Take Off: Late number boats “keep” your boat in the back of the pack. Keep all boats on the right hand bank of Tanners before launch. . All boats must go past the tournament director’s boat before going to their first fishing spot. Leave room for boats going back up Tanners Creek during take off. Take off will be inside the mouth of Tanners Creek. Do not put your boat on plane until you are out into the Ohio River. When your boat number is called, make yourself known to the tournament director with your info sheet

• Any protest must be filed in writing and given to the tournament directors before the end of the weigh-in.

• Official DMT: See all tournament rules at DMTtournaments.com

• Be safe and good fishing. DMT Staff.

Please support our sponsors. They make it possible for you to win the 2010 DMT Classic grand prize $35,000 Ranger / Mercury boat package.

Dixie Marine - Ranger Boats - Minn Kota - Humminbird
Strictly Bass Lures - Springs Dock, Norris Lake, Tn.

Tournament Info: DMTtournaments.com

·
Registered
212 Posts
Nice Tourney. I fished it last year with a buddy from work. I missed big fish by like 2.5-3 ozs. Very different fishig if you aren't used to fishing the river.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I have been fishing river tourneys for over 2 years now! Mainly tuesdays out of craigs creek and some thursday nighters out of big bone! A few river rats here and there! This sunday out of big bone they are having another river rat, fee is 120 per boat! Maybe 20 bucks for gas! Boils down to 70 bucks a person! Winnings for tourney and big bass split right down the middle! If u wanna fish it with me drop me a message! [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts