close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

209 Primers in the Dayton Area?

Discussion in 'Guns and Ammo' started by Zfish, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Being that I had to switch today from a cap lock to an inline I am in desperate need of some 209 primers. H20 Im hoping you see this if you know anyone around this area that has some please let me know. Thanks

2. Carpn

Carpn BOWFISHERMAN

Hows it goin Z??> I would think Dicks or somehwree similar would have them. I think they are only about 5 bucks or so. Not positive though since I still shoot caps. Good luck and hope ya shoot a biggun.

Jake

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I had some until I sold my Muzzleloader yesterday. Sorry Man! Here though, try these guys Vandalia Tactical, PH #937-264-8432, add: 312 N. Dixie Dr. This is the only place I buy from now. Theya re great.

4. H2O Mellon

PS- Z if your brave enough, try Jims guns in Beavercreek. He should have them.

5. H2O Mellon

also, try New Carlisle Shooters Supply, Ph #937-849-1718

6. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Hey Carpn and H20 Thanks for the heads up. I was shooting a cap lock up till Christmas. If you look at my post for the CVA Kodiak you'll see why I switched to an inline lol. Carpin been quite a while since I've talked with ya. How are things going man looking forward to gettin out with you a few more times this upcomming year!!!
    H20 Heck you should stop by more often I mean you only work like 2 miles from my place!

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Z- most all Wal-marts have the 209 primers. 1- box should last you for several seasons.