Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone recieved a 2020 Fish Ohio pin yet? I heard it will be a Smallmouth Bass on the pin and would love to see what it looks like. Post a pic if you have one. I haven't got to fish in Ohio yet this year but plan to before long. It's been a little tougher fishing year for me here in SW Ky this time.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Has anyone recieved a 2020 Fish Ohio pin yet? I heard it will be a Smallmouth Bass on the pin and would love to see what it looks like. Post a pic if you have one. I haven't got to fish in Ohio yet this year but plan to before long. It's been a little tougher fishing year for me here in SW Ky this time.
Lol I went to find my pin and in doing so I found my Master Angler award for 2019 and When I looked at it it was dated 2017 LOL Good to see the state saving money by using left over certificates

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
SW Kentucky? wow c'mon man Kentucky lake Barkley The Tennessee river to the west Mississippi river to the west cross the Alabama line and elk river Joe wheeler reminds me of a Lyric in a John Denver "song all most heaven" Hope y'all don't mind me busting your chops but you made it easy with tough fishing in SW KY

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
SW Kentucky? wow c'mon man Kentucky lake Barkley The Tennessee river to the west Mississippi river to the west cross the Alabama line and elk river Joe wheeler reminds me of a Lyric in a John Denver "song all most heaven" Hope y'all don't mind me busting your chops but you made it easy with tough fishing in SW KY
I don’t get it :confused:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Yep the fore mentioned places quite a drive but next time I'm around KY I'll let ya know and I'll drive us lol

·
Registered
292 Posts
I’ll let you know if I ever earn one :D

All the bass I catch are short and fat, they need to be long for Fish Ohio. Maybe I’ll actually put in some effort this week since it’s so hot.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
I applied for one on behalf of my son (fish Ohio walleye) and I thought it said this years pin was a pumpkinseed.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
292 Posts
What do y’all do with your pins? I’d like to make a cool little shadow box to put them in along with some other memorabilia

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
That's an awesome idea I just throw all my pins in a drawer and I frame all the master angler awards a lot of people think it's easy to get the pins and master angler awards. I'm proud of my accomplishments

Reactions: matticito

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
What do y’all do with your pins? I’d like to make a cool little shadow box to put them in along with some other memorabilia
I have a picture frame for my sons certificate and pin from a fish ohio perch he got a few years ago. That was his first pin.

He has one other in a shadow box with some metals and ribbons he won. This years will go in there.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I’ll let you know if I ever earn one :D

All the bass I catch are short and fat, they need to be long for Fish Ohio. Maybe I’ll actually put in some effort this week since it’s so hot.
yeah large mouth bass 20 inches I caught a hog 22 1/4 he fought like champ but I won the fight

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I have a picture frame for my sons certificate and pin from a fish ohio perch he got a few years ago. That was his first pin.

He has one other in a shadow box with some metals and ribbons he won. This years will go in there.

that is awesome I have 14 grandchildren and 2 great grand and out of the 14 6 has awards proud Papa

·
Registered
186 Posts
My boss goes for master angler every year. He got a 30 inch common carp the other day, caught a 10 inch rock bass a few weeks ago, so he should be getting his first pin of the year sometime soon.

I'd like one this year, but I'm targeting largemouth bass. Closest I've caught was around 18 inches, but I think I know of a couple places where if conditions are right, I can knock that 20 inch requirement out of the water...

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
This year is pumpkinseed. I just turned in my four catches for 2020 and that's what they said

Reactions: Misdirection

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
That's what it said when I turned my son's in. I haven't received it yet to confirm.

In most cases they don't send them out until the end of the year you can print the certificate online

1 - 20 of 40 Posts