Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2012 Starcraft STX 2050 powered by a 2013 250hp Mercury Pro XS and loaded with all the latest and greatest. 2013 trailer, wrap, motors, and seats; I picked up the boat new from the factory in March 13', and the only difference between the 13' and 12' models is the seats, I have the 13' seats. Basically a 13', just serial #ed 12'. Low hours on the engine, Smart Craft gauge, 9.9 Mercury Pro Kicker, MinnKota 101# Terrova w/ I-Pilot, On Board MinnKota charger, Dual networked Lowrance HDS-9 Touch Gen 2 w/StructureScan on Cisco mounts at the console, wiring and mounting plate to move one of the HDS-9′s to the bow, Lowrance LWX-1 Sirius Satellite Weather and Radio, Lowrance Link-5 DSC VHF Fixed Mount Marine Radio w/antenna, AM/FM radio, giant live well in the back, baitwell in the front, Bert’s Rod holders, snap on cover, wash down pump and hose in the rear. This boat has always been garage stored, is ready to fish and in mint condition. $43,995. Retails right around $60K new! The boat is in North Ridgeville, call me at 440-666-3265 to come see this beauty or if you have and questions!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts