close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2009 Ohio Muskie Show

Discussion in 'Muskie & Pike Discussions' started by Musky Hunter, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Hi everyone!

Please try to come out this year and support Ross Wagner's annual Ohio Muskie Show in Columbus February 27th, 28th, and March 1st. This is OUR show, the only musky show of it's kind in the area and a strong attendance will ensure that the vendors who come to support the show will come back year after year. I am asking all of you who frequent this board and/or fish for muskies to make an effort to spend at least one day checking out the new products and seminars. There are new exhibitors at the show this year. Hope to see you all there and please come up and say hello to me in the Frabill Nets/Vicious Line booths!!!

I will be giving an informative seminar on "Buckeye" musky fishing at 7:30pm on Friday, February 27th. The emphasis will be techniques that are somewhat "outside the box" yet very successful here for me in Ohio. I will blend my many years of fishing Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Canadian waters along with four years of chasing muskies here in Ohio to give you some great tips on how to boat more fish here each season.

The location of The Ohio Muskie Show will be located at The Buckeye Hall of Fame Café in Columbus, Ohio. The Buckeye Hall of Fame Café is an exceptional venue. Not only does it have the capacity to hold an estimated 70 booth spaces for vendors, but it also has two restaurants. One restaurant is a "grill" type restaurant and the other is upscale dining.

"The Buckeye" is filled floor to ceiling with Ohio State Memorabilia and has a huge game room filled with all kinds of video games and pool tables. Not to mention, there is plenty of parking available and there is a hotel immediately next door.

This is truly an upscale location and an ideal spot to for Expo attendee's to enjoy a day or weekend learning more about the art of Muskie Fishing.

Directions to the show can be found by clicking on the link below:

http://www.ohiomuskieshow.com/index.shtml

2. MuskieJim

MuskieJim Trophy Tamer

Thanks a lot Tom. I really enjoyed the show last year and this year should be just as good if not better. For anyone looking for some new lures, this IS the place to shop!

3. This will be my first year going to this show. I can't wait, hope to stock up on a few baits.

4. I'll be down for Saturday if all goes as planned... My woman and I usually go down Friday after work and get a room and stay Saturday night too.. It's a great time and it's good to see friends in the muskie community I usually don't get to see...

5. Thanks Tom, as always, I appreciate your support, as well as the support of those that come to the show. There will be lots of new stuff to see at this year's event, hope to see everyone there. Ross

6. I'll be there Saturday morning.

7. Ross,
    Will Legend Lures be there? Thanks

8. MuskieJim

MuskieJim Trophy Tamer

I am pretty sure that Legend Lures will not be at the Ohio show. They were at the Butler show, but when I asked if they were going to be in C-Bus they were not sure.

9. Thanks Jim. I have been checking the shows website, but so far there aren't listed. I was hoping to pick up some Jr's.