1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,614 Posts

What: Ohio Game Fishing Mosquito Lake Fish-In ~ Meet & Greet
Where: Causeway Sporting Goods at Mosquito Lake
When: Saturday August 8th, 2009
Who: All Members of Ohio Game Fishing and their families and friends!

OGF and Causeway Sporting Goods have teamed up once again to provide our members a weekend of fishing, camping, and friends at beautiful Mosquito Lake in northeast Ohio.

Together we will also have a few give-away gifts to share.

We've continued the format this year, which has allowed for a more casual atmosphere. Show up when you want, camp, and fish when you want!

Last year's event was a lot of fun and we are fortunate enough to have Linda and Causeway Sporting Goods as our host again. We are returning to Northeast Ohio's beautiful Mosquito Lake! Bring your family and join other OGF members for some fishing, camping, and friends on Saturday August 8th, 2009 at Causeway Sporting Goods right on Mosquito Lake. Linda and her crew at Causeway Sporting Goods have graciously offered to host the event this year, and they've opened their property up for OGF members for the Fish-In! Mosquito Lake is an unlimited horsepower lake 7,850-acre lake, with plentiful catches of walleye, bass, northern pike, crappie, and more. Bring the family and cookout, camp, and fish!

Camping

Causeway Sporting Goods has granted OGF members special access to their huge treed lot for overnight camping at the event. The sites are primitive (no water/electric) but they are right at the outing and by the marina. Great bank access and plenty of camping space to accommodate us! Choose your site on a first-come first-serve basis and enjoy the weekend!​

To RSVP to the Fish-In, please reply to this thread!!​

Thanks to Linda and Causeway Sporting Goods[/url] and thanks to all OGF members for their support!​

Sign-ups/ Foods if bringing

1. Rumi and wife - baked beans, deviled eggs, pop, bottled water
2. chaunc(Kenny) and Pattie - pasta salad and crappie fillets
3. Capt.Muskey and Angie - chips, fillets, baked goods
4. Big Daddy, possible family - fish, oatmeal cookies
5. peple of the perch - baked goods
6. RiverRunner88 - burgers
7. ezbite - walleye fillets
8. bigfoot27 - undetermined food
9. WalleyeGuy and wife + grandchild(ren) - 2 deep fryers + oil
10. CAUSEWAY LINDA - Pieroga Lasagna, Macaroni Salad, Ham and Scalloped Potatoes, + ice and 5 cases of pop
11. DaleM
12. sam kegg - pasta, cornhole games
13. granpa 1
14. fishingguy - walleye
15. Lundy
16. ShakeDown, and possible family
17. 4redeyes - hot dogs, buns, ketchup, mustard, onion, relish, paper plates, napkins, and plastic silverware
18. mirrocraft mike - friend, daughter -plates,spoons,forks,napkins,cups,bowls
19. beetlebailey, and wife / friend
20. ICB & Miss Lauren
21. MRMANDINGO
22. cmiller
23. cngamemart
24. bszoke, family, a friend - fruit salad

·
TeamOGF
7,004 Posts
My wife and I are coming and we'll bring my baked beans and Lynda's deviled eggs.

·
Ohio Fishing Militia
520 Posts
Angie and I will bring chips, fillets, and some baked goods.

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
If someone brings a fryer, I'll be happy to cook the fish. :D

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
I will bring some baked goods.

·
Ohio Fishing Militia
520 Posts
Who wants to run a little walleye, bass, crappie, or cat tourney for Saturday or Sunday? We could set it up for all 4 species, one sign up sheet for each plus big fish. $5 bucks per species & $5 for big fish? more or less $,depending on what everyone would like. You could fish all 4 if your feeling lucky. We would need to set up tourney times, would also need a scale.
Anyone interested?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Bid Daddy,
I will bring 2 Propane fired deep fry cookers with the oil to fry with. You can cook it.
Someone bring the breading for the fish?
Myself and wife will be there and we try to bring at least 1 grandchild 7 years old.
Will be there Friday night August 7.
No boat for us this time.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Can we set a time to eat, that don't interfere with the tournament?
Does 2:00 or 3:00 Saturday sound good? I'll be cooking and and I need to have some idea what time to start things. I'm a real fanatic about keeping hot food hot, and cold food cold , so I need some idea what time we are going to eat.
I'll be bringing the usual: Pieroga Lasagna
Macaroni Salad
Ham and Scalloped Potatoes
I will furnish the ice and 5 cases of pop
And if I'm in a good mood, I might make Rigatoni also.
I love to cook and you all will be my guinea pigs again. LOL
Looking foward to seeing you all. Linda

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,428 Posts
Linda, just set the time you'd like.If 2:00 works for you that's fine. That way we can have everything cleaned up and enjoy the evening around the fire.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Linda, just set the time you'd like. If 2:00 works for you that's fine. That way we can have everything cleaned up and enjoy the evening around the fire.
o.k We will at 2:30 P.M.

Capt. Musky and Angie: Are you coming on Friday? Will you be in charge of the camping set-ups again this year? You can be the offical Camp Masters!!! O.K.? Linda

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,428 Posts
Linda,
I'm planning on being there Friday as well. I'll let Angie and Musky take care of the details. I'll be there for moral support.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
hey walleye guy.i have a small(10ft) two man coleman crawdad, with trolling motor, im sure i will be in a bigger boat but im bringing it along. if im not using it at the time your more and welcome to take your grandson out for spin

1 - 20 of 96 Posts