Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here they are... Shirts will be available at the captain's meeting Friday night and if there are any left, we'll sell those Saturday at the awards banquet. That is my daughter Sarah, who will be at the awards dinner helping out. She's only 13 and I do own guns. :D[email protected]

We have sizes from small to XXXL. All proceeds go to cover costs of the tournament.

Thanks for supporting the 2009 Vermilion Hawgfest.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Here they are... Shirts will be available at the captain's meeting Friday night and if there are any left, we'll sell those Saturday at the awards banquet. That is my daughter Sarah, who will be at the awards dinner helping out. She's only 13 and I do own guns. :D[email protected]

We have sizes from small to XXXL. All proceeds go to cover costs of the tournament.

Thanks for supporting the 2009 Vermilion Hawgfest.
Carl thats classic, My daughter is 7 and I am dreading when she gets to that age. Thank God for guns and schady friends. See ya next week.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Carl thats classic, My daughter is 7 and I am dreading when she gets to that age. Thank God for guns and schady friends. See ya next week.
I have a 19 and 17 year old daughters----- Guns and shady friend do not work trust me I've tried. Good luck:)

·
Premium Member
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,614 Posts
There won't be a "hard ass" model offered this year. However, we'll send Dale down with some scissors to hook you up :D

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,509 Posts
How bout white trash tank top models?

I guess we'll have to send Dale down for these too huh?

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,432 Posts
For the right amount of money I can do most anything to the shirts.:D

·
Banned
16,937 Posts
How much are they gonna run?...They look sweet. If there is an XL left after the banquet, I call dibs...

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just as last year, the shirts are $15.

Thank you for your support.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
yep thats is classic!! :)mine is 19 now and guns and shady friends like Rex got me thru those years!! LOL!! great lookin shirts, i'll take one WITH sleeves though:D

·
Registered
11,409 Posts
I know of at least one member that wanted to order a couple of shirts since he was not going to be able to make the Hawgfest. Can they be ordered online?

·
Premium Member
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,614 Posts
Brian...we sell out every year at the fest, so if we don't we'll post any remaining online afterwards. If there's enough interest, we might do another print of them afterwards.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts