2009 FLW Walleye League Co-Angler Entry

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by hearttxp, Oct 29, 2008.

1. hearttxp

hearttxp Lake Erie Charter Captain

0   0   0

I won this at The Walleye Central Dinner last Friday. The is good for any 2009 Walmart FLW Walleye League Tournment Co-Angler Entry. I have the Offical Letter From Sonny Reynolds And the envelope it came in. Value Is worth $150. Will sell for $100. I'm just not the tournment type guy. Plus My charters come first.

2. Net

Net

0   0   0

Does it say anything in the fine print about not being transferable?

3. Bigfoot

Bigfoot

0   0   0

They are transferable.

4. hearttxp

0   0   0

Thanks BigFoot ! Nope says nothing !

5. pumper

pumper

0   0   0

the one that i won 2 years ago was good anywhere, did they give one away this year for the flw tour at the get together.

6. hearttxp

0   0   0

Any event ! yes I won it at The WC dinner /raffle last Friday ! Somebody is going to save 1/3 off there entry fee next year ?

7. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Bit by Musky bug

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Yes they did give one away for the Tour event, Kdog won it, he is going to sign up with me to fish the tour on Erie, at least that's the plan. I plan on fishing the league event as well so whoever buys it can sign up with me and yes the league one is good for any event, the michigan league usually has one or two events on Erie somehwere, michigan side of erie and port clinton out of west harbor.

8. I am interested do you still hae it ? Would love to sign up with you kgone if i end up with it

9. hearttxp

0   0   0

Send pm It's yours if you still want it ? Sorry been perch fishing the last 5 days.

10. hearttxp

0   0   0

Hey Group this is still for sale ! Seems the last Ogf'r is not sure he wants it. I'll give it some more time here and then I'll either list on E-Bay or Walleye Central.

11. hearttxp

0   0   0

One last Chance here before I Try Walleye Central or E-bay ? I have been holding this for three weeks for another OGF'r ? I suppose he doesn't want it Now ? Don't really know he hasn't awnsered My PM'S ? So any takers? And oh yea Wasn't holding this for williamonica0214 - He already Pm me and passed on it ? Unless he wants to change his mind ?

12. cjbrown

cjbrown

0   0   0

Captain, I'll take it. PM or email your info and I'll send you a check or paypal if you have it.

Gary

13. hearttxp

0   0   0

it's yours Gary ! SOLD !! Thanks Gary !! How I Love Paypal !! Good luck gary !