close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2007 Polaris 500 EFI Sportsman 4x4/4x2 ATV W/Plow and Accessories

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by mike oehme, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike oehme

mike oehme

0   0   0

Up for sale is my 2007 Polaris 500 4x4 with plow and accessories. I purchased this from Concord Motor Sports in 2014. It runs great, it has 1,389 original miles on it and approximately 230 hours on the motor. I have a clear title for it. I replaced the cable on the winch in 2015 and also put new grips on it as well. It comes with a brand new battery tender, a set of chains, that have only been used one season, and a brand new cover that has never been used. It was put on for the first time to take pictures of it on the machine. I'm asking $4500.00 for everything or will entertain best offers. I will not take any LOW BALL OFFERS. If you have a reasonable offer, I will work with you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by email, text, or calling me and I'll do my best to answer them. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

I am not looking to trade for a street bike or a dirt bike. I do not have my endorsement and I'm not interested in a dirt bike or a different atv. I would just like to sell it for cash. So please do not contact me asking if I would be interested in trading for it. I only want to trade for cash money.

Attached Files:

2. tysix6

tysix6

0   0   0

3. mike oehme

mike oehme

0   0   0

Im in Parma, Ohio. If you want to come look at it call me at 216-392-5939 and we can set up a time for you to look at it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.