Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Great pics! Wish there was a way to label some of them, as I don't know many of the Central folks and would love to put a face with the name.

·
OGF Team - Charter Member
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was at a loss trying to put names to faces on a lot of pics myself.

Maybe some members will add comments with names to the pics.

·
Just a blind man trying to catch a fish!!!!!!
1,978 Posts
KatKing34 and I are in a bunch of pics in the background on Page 6, Im in a blue shirt, White Oakleys , and Ohio state shorts , Hes in A grey tee shirt Black shorts and sun glasses

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Me and my buddy James are the two dummies that showed up with a plastic Pelican boat!! Check out the pick posted of us crossing the lake right after launch, it looks like the boat should be riding us, lol!!! We had a blast anyhow.

I met Crittergitter and Nightprowler and many other great folks who I didn't catch there name.

Crittergitter, congrats on placing in the money out of your canoe. My buddy said how cool would it be if we won this thing fishing out of a $400 boat.

Congrats to all that got in the money, see you all next year, hopefully with a real boat!!!

·
OGF Team - Charter Member
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BassBlaster,

I saw you bobbing out through the wake from the launch and just had to get a pic of that. I thought now those guys must have quite a set!

Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts