close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2007 Camero retro

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LakeRaider, Jan 15, 2005.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Ford did it. Will Chevy try it? What do you think? :cool: LakeRaider

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

wow, do they look mean or what?

bill

3. They stole my idea! For years I thought, '69 SS Camaro w/ ground effects and a killer modern interior. Oh well, snooze u lose. Used to have a '69 SS and a 70 1/2' RS back in the day...oh to have them back. Maybe we should post some ole pics of cars we wish we had back!

4. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

I have a sonic blue '05 Mustang GT. Leather interior, traction control, Shaker 500, 5 speed. It is the most responsive and sure handling cars I have ever owned. They did it right with this car and Chevy should do the same thing. The problem with GM is they forget about one very important part, (case in point, the SSR), price. If they can make it affordable, that's the money-maker. High volume, quality muscle at an affordable price. If they could produce a Camaro that looks like that with a price around 25 to 30k, I'd buy one. --I should also add that I work at Ford and have been a ford man my whole life. GM could hit a home run with a product like this. They just need to do it!!

5. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

All I can say is "WOW" ! I am not a fan of driving any car , but I want one ! :D That car looks sweet . I have not liked the Mustangs for a few decades and the 2005 sure made me look at them alot ! :)

6. Not To Bad ! Looks Like Some Thing Foose Would Draw. :d
    I Had A 68 Ss With The Rat Motor. Loved It!
    Donell Ford In Boardman Has A Gt With The 500 Hp 5.4.
    Same Motor Thats In My Truck! Boy If I Only$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Bid Starts At 250000 For The Gt!

7. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

i sure like seeing the u.s. auto makers finally making some cars that have some street appeal to them.way overdue!
    the 1st car i bought was a 68' camaro rs.copper body w/ a black vinyl top,all white interior with a 327 auto for get up and go.paid a complete $800 for it!

8. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

9. sorry but that just doesn't do a thing for me

Never have liked camaros/firebirds except for a select few "muscle" era machines