2006 Tracker Targa 18' for Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Fishyguy, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

0   0   0

I am going to sell my boat :(
    This is a Tracker Targa 18' with 115 optimax on it. Upgraded to Lowrance LMS-480 g.p.s fishfinder on it. Like new condition. Already set-up for catfishing the river. I will throw in all the stuff needed to be legal, life jackets, anchors/rope, etc. Boat runs great, got new job and baby on the way and haven't had the time anymore to use it. When I first bought it I flipped out because it broke down on me a bunch.....after a long battle to get it fixed, it turned out to be a minor problem. A fuse was blown causing the batteries to drain fast. Fuse was blown because connection wasn't tight. So no big deal, just wanted to let you know. I got paperwork on that. When I bought the boat it was during a deal with a 5 year warranty instead of 3. I would assume that would be transferrable. I will check into that. I will get pictures a.s.a.p, got to get a new camera. You can go to trackers website to see what they look like for now or contact me to come see it. I will sell it for what I owe, 18,000
    Thats a great deal because I put 5,000 down on it.
    P.M. me if interrested, or have questions.

2. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

0   0   0

will have pics real soon, might have time to buy new camera buy wednesday. Tons of stuff comes with this boat just contact me if interrested

3. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

0   0   0

Wow, no interrest at all, can't find a better deal guarunteed. One year old, already 5000 down plus one year of payments gone and upgrades made to boat. I am shocked that this hasn't been jumped on, I will be getting the new camera Wednesday and taking pictures, but if no one contacts me with interrest by then I will just be taking pictures and selling on ebay. So if anyone has been wanting a new boat but couldnt quite afford it, this is your chance. You cant get a better deal than this.

4. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

0   0   0

Reduced price. 17,000.
    I have got my new camera and havent gotten around to taking pictures and posting on ebay yet so you got a little more time if interrested. Price will be 18 thou on ebay, 17 thou. on here. I have been doing a ton of home repair getting ready to sell house so, I have been busy but I will have pictures taken and posted by this weekend.