Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Never enough time......
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 CHEVY COBALT LS

Price drop to $5900

2 Door, 4 Cylinder engine, automatic transmission, air conditioning, AM-FM CD radio. Manual locks & windows, fold down rear seats.

Bright red with gray interior. Body & interior are in good condition. Tires are about a year old, all oil changes & routine services are up to date. I put the front seat covers on when I got it, the seats are in good condition underneath, but light gray seats & people who work for a living don't mix & I didn't want to get them dirty.

Just under 94,000 miles, I bought this to save from driving my 12 mpg 4x4 diesel pick up to work when diesel went to $4.00 per gallon. This car averages about 30 miles per gallon & probably saved me about $70 per week on fuel over driving the truck.

With 2 kids just starting in high school & traveling to various school functions, we quickly found the 2 door just isn’t too practical for hauling them & their friends all the time so I bought an older 4 door Honda to use instead.

The Cobalt is clean in & out & is a turn key car, it just doesn’t have the room we need at the present time.

$6250.00

Has a clear title in my name ready to go.

330 231 0901

Thanks

Fish_Heads

Attachments

·
Never enough time......
929 Posts
Price drop........Now $5900, that's about $1000 under book value per KBB . com.

Need to get it sold as I've purchased a 4 door vehicle & insurance will be up for renewal on the Cobalt soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts