close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2005!

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by monsterKAT11, Feb 1, 2005.

1. monsterKAT11

monsterKAT11 Team Fatty

man i havn't been on here for a WHILE i forgot how great this site is...i can't wait until the cat season starts up again. i'm already starting to scope out new spots for flathead, got a new setup....we're getting a new boat this year....OH YEAH..this year is going to be great!

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I say tha everyyear. :eek:

Actually my goals are: #1.) Not to get skunked by Flathunter!
    #2.) Do more ultra light channel cattin'
    #3.) Do more Smallmouthin' Man I sure do miss the days where I'd go wading every week
    #4.) Most importantly, get back to basics & have fun. You, know to go fishing for fun, not becasue I feel like I have to.

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

My goal is to actually catch a fish while fishing with Watermellon, and for him to catch one also!

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Heck, I'd be happy jus to be there w/ a 40lb Flathead is hauled in. Jack, do you ever wonder what in the heck it was that I hooked into the first day we fished together? Do you think it could have been a giant Gar? I barely saw it (& think Steve did too) when it came up to the top of the water, it was huge. I know it wasnt a cat, it just didnt feel like one (not that I;ve ever had a monster cat on), plus it seemed to have that longer slender body. It drives me nuts, if it was a Gar it was huge. I also thought that it may have been a Muskie, espically since we saw a few of them. I guess I'll never know for sure.