2005 Stratos 21 MSX with 250 Yamaha HPDI for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Reel Science, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Reel Science

Reel Science

0   0   0

2005 Stratos 21 MSX with 2004 Yamaha 250 HPDI (SS prop) and a full walk-thru windshield. This boat was bought new in early 2006 as a non-current and only has 2 seasons of use, main engine is warranted through spring 2011. The main engine has less than 150 hours (118 at last service, less than 30 hours since). Also has a 2003 15 hp four stroke Yamaha kicker (remote electric start and power tilt), 36 volt 101 lb thrust engine mounted minn kota electric, and 24 volt minn kota maxxum bow mount electric. Kicker and main engine are connected with a steering bar in the splash well for full control from the helm. Comes with air ride adjustable pedestals, removable aluminum carpeted rear deck extension, bow pedestal butt seat, and custom canvas cover that has a main engine cover. Fully networked Lowrance electronics including LCX111 c HD and LMS 520 c head units. Both head units can be mounted at the helm or either can be mounted at the bow for casting. Has in-dash Lowrance flasher, pursuit track system on both rear gunnels for mounting rod holders, marine VHF radio, and 4' fiberglass VHF antenna. Also included are 3 Optima D31M batteries, one group 31 Cabela's AGM battery (engine battery) and a 3 bank Pro Mariner pro tournament onboard charger. This boat is fully rigged and ready to go for walleye, muskie or bass fishing. Trailer is a dual axle with brakes, includes a spare tire. Boat has been stored inside and is in great shape. Pictures are available by e-mail. Asking $38,500.

E-mail or call my cell phone at 419-967-0189 for more details.

Attached Files:

2. Mamps

Mamps

0   0   0

Can I borrow $38,000 anyone...I have the other $500.
    What an awesome boat!!!
    Wish I had the funds to put up for this.