close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2005 OGF Member Appreciation Outing, Tournament, and Food Drive

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, May 9, 2005.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

[​IMG]

It's that time of year again! The time for us to thank YOU our members, for making OGF Ohio's Complete Anglers Resource, and to give back to our communties and families in need.​

We decided to change things up a bit this year, and moved the event to a more centralized location about 30 miles south of Columbus. Please join us for some fishing, food, and friends on June 25th at Deer Creek State Park!​

Please RSVP to this thread, including number of guests and side dish.​

Click HERE for more details, and we'll see you in June!​

flathunter & wife - baked beans, pie​
    william bauman and wife - potato salad​
    shakedown & wife, brother, son - pasta salad​
    fish4fun​
    twistertail - Grandpa Tim's Breading​
    hydrasport73 & greenfish77​
    jfout​
    capt. muskey and crew - dessert​
    oufisherman & wife​
    misfit​
    bubba and tawnnie - Veggie Tray​
    jeffmo​
    lewis​
    DaleM
    Lundy
    toad​
    Walleyeguy & Wife - Zuchinni bread​
    Dannoll & Son​
    Bigfoot27​
    peon & buckeye tom - drinks/water​
    Polesnatcher - beans​
    Hook-n-Book & Wife - Jerk Chicken​
    Big Daddy
    Fishintiger and friends
    Captnroger & Family
    Ruminator and Mrs.Ruminator - deviled eggs(her eggs are great!)
    Chopiq
    Chippewa
    Tee
    chuston and wife/kids - chips

--------------------------------------------------------------​
    Donated raffle item list​

Bigfoot27 has donated the following for the raffle: 2 Rapala Countdown, model CD-7B (silver blue), size 2 3/4 inch, 2 Rapala Countdown, model CD-7S (silver black), size 2 3/4 inch, 2 Rapala Countdown, model CD-7GFR (gold fluorescent red), size 2 3/4 inch, 2 Rapala Countdown, model CD-7FT (fire tiger), size 2 3/4 inch, 2 Rapala Countdown, model CD-7CLN (clown), size 2 3/4 inch, 2 Rapala Countdown, model CD-7P (perch), size 2 3/4 inch

WalleyeGuy has donated the following for the raffle: (2) 24" Drift Socks, (2) folding bait buckets

Twistertail has donated the following for the raffle:
    1 case of Grandpa Tim's Fish Breading

Causeway Crew has donated the following for the raffle: 1 rod & reel combo. Light action, spincast.

Dave's Bait has donated the following for the raffle: 1 Shimano 9' heavy action spinning rod (great for Catfish, Assorted wieghts

(WormQueen) has donatated the following for the raffle:
    Bass Pro Fish Grabber
    Reproduction Heddon Spook Decrative sign
    Shimano Magnalite 5'-6" casting rod
    BPS large fishing towell
    20"x24" landing net
    BPS large bait bucket
    Fenwick (American Made) 5'-6" Golden Wing rod (very nice)
    "Summer of worms" A dozen free worms every week from July - September

Capt.Muskey has donated the following for the raffle:
    4 packs of Berkley PowerBait 7"worms 10 count ea., color (Motor Oil).
    9 packs of Berkley Gulp 5"sinking minnows 10 count ea., color (Purple).

The OGF OWNERS are donating to the raffle:
    IGLOO 100 qt. ice chest (hunter green) - new
    Soft-sided Picnic Basket (insulated for hot/cold)
    2 gallon insulated drink jug
    Assorted gel ice packs

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. catking

catking Banned

This will be another OUTSTANDING outing for sure. I like the idea of moving this event to diffrent locations.........Looks like DA KING !!! will be a grillin again for sure............ ;) ...Hope to see alot of you great members at Deer Creek ............... THE CATKING !!!

3. Down in my neck of the woods!!!!!

Count me in

if you guys need any help let me know

4. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

maan..that's the same date as the carp fishing invitational..

5. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

Bring your blender, I get my tonsils removed that week so ill be needing a cheesburgershake...

Sowbelly

6. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

count me in let me know what ya need help with

7. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

ATTENTION Midwest Sportsman members ! You will not be allowed to participate in our tourny there unless you bring one canned good per member ! :)

8. Doesn't anyone ask what is hap'n during these time frames before setting dates?
    SNIFF SNIFF

9. ShakeDown

If we did that Clyde, we'd never be able to schedule anything ;) We also had to schedule this based on availability of the pavilion.

10. Is the Buck Shelter the new one by the spillway?

11. ShakeDown

Yes sir! Looks like a great facility.

12. It is nice, brand new. Plenty of parking but some may end up having to park on the other side of the road by the old shelter house. Dont know how good the fishing will be right at the spillway but anyone who is on the bank should find some fish someplace, you can go down stream and wade or fish along the rocks on the lake side of the dam or the creek above the lake. You guys needing someone to fry fish?

13. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Yep Ak. Same day as the CAGI. Touched base with Rumi on that on Saturday. Count me out on this one :) Gonna be hosting a tournament with 30-50 anglers from a multi state area.

14. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Yes It is the new shelter by the spillway..My wife and I will be there for sure..Thank you for having this in a more central location...I will bring Baked beans, and a pie or two.

15. Just a thought on the shelter house, the new one is of course very nice because its brand new but its kinda all by itself. There is another shelter house that is by the playground which would be good if anyone is bringing kids and is kinda in a wooded area towards the south end of the spillway. Both shelter houses have bathrooms close by but the one to the south I think is a little better because you have some shade outside of the shelter house.

16. Looks like I'll have to miss this one, too :( . If I'm even in town that weekend I'll be fishing with the carpers. Picking a central location was a good idea, too, for all those unable to make the longer drive (though I really liked Tappan).

17. The wife and I will be there. It will be good to get out there and meet some of you. I have learned alot from you guys in the short time I have been a member. We will be bringing my famous potato salad.

18. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

yep, that is the one.

19. aww yea I see what your saying Brandon...
    But if it was setup earlier in the year maybe things could have worked out...
    I may still try to hit it if I can make them both...
    I wanted to try and defend my biggest stringer and big fish from last year "SIGH"...

20. jfout

jfout 25 lber, I'm gloating

Cool, It's close to me, I will be there looking forward to meeting everyone.